We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- When you register for RedPost we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- RedPost uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the RedPost service.
RedPost inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run RedPost. Although RedPost inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the RedPost application, you retain all rights to your data.
RedPost inc. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
RedPost inc. may periodically update this policy.
RedPost Terms of Service
By using the redpost.co ("Service") and all services of RedPost inc.("RedPost"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
RedPost reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While RedPost prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that RedPost cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RedPost cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Certain content creators may create RedPost posters types via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses RedPost, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that RedPost shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RedPost has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to RedPost via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. RedPost, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. RedPost will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- RedPost reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Termination
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free trials are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Refunds are issued at our discretion.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- RedPost, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other RedPost service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. RedPost reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- RedPost reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change at any time.
- RedPost shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- You are responsible for obtaining legal copyrights for any material that you provide to the Service. Copyright violations are your liability.
- RedPost does not pre-screen Content, but RedPost and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2007-2014 RedPost, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from RedPost.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available through the channels RedPost makes available.
- You understand that RedPost uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, RedPost, or any other RedPost service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by RedPost.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any RedPost customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- RedPost does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that RedPost shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RedPost has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of RedPost to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and RedPost and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RedPost (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
RedPost inc. Limited Warranty
This warranty applies to hardware manufactured and sold by RedPost, namely the RedPost/Sign. Other hardware sold but not manufactured by RedPost is subject to the original manufacturer's warranty.
- We warrant our hardware products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (Warranty Period). If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, We will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. We may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts that we provide in fulfillment of our warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by Us, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Our property. Parts provided by Us in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Us and becomes Our property.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS This Limited Warranty applies only to products sold directly by Us. We do not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use.
- This warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (b) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses.
- EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH OUR PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. WE DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR MAKE A PRODUCT EXCHANGE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF THE PROGRAMS OR DATA.